February 2011-August 2012

13 February 2011

And I'm Off!

I'm being set apart in a little bit, so I wanted to take the time to express gratitude to all of you who care enough about me that you'll actually read this.

The last two months have been even more of a rollercoaster and whirlwind than I had anticipated. I have never before felt so much joy, sorrow, faith, panic, love, or frustration in such a short amount of time all side by side with one another. But I think that if I can make it this far, God will definitely help me go the distance.

My plans have not worked out at all the way I had intended, but with God's help all of the necessary things have been accomplished. I might not be ready for this, but I am definitely prepared! I see now that in God's infinite wisdom, He has been preparing me for this all along.

I know that God needs missionaries, and that there is nothing on this earth more important than inviting souls to come unto Christ. Therefore, the path ahead seems pretty simple and straight forward. We are all called to issue that invitation to everyone we know, and now I am called as a special representative of Christ for those who accept our invitation.

God is good, and with Him ALL things are possible.

Love,
Sister Blackburn

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your mission. May you feel His love and spirit everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reflections of Christ

">