February 2011-August 2012

08 August 2011

August 8, 2011

Ok, well I just have to thank everyone for all the LOVE and PRAYERS on my behalf the last couple of weeks. Thanks for the packages, the letters, and the emails! Seriously, they have all helped me so much!! It's a shame that as usual I only have a few minutes to write. But let me just say that the last week has been so much better in a LOT of ways. Mostly with my companion. She is finally accepting that I love her and letting me show her that. PHEW. :) It's a lesson Heavenly Father continues to show me over and over again: LOVE ALWAYS WORKS. When in doubt, just love. I'm really grateful that He helped me stick with it because I know that it has the power to change her life forever if she lets it. Love is JUST that POWERFUL. :)

Also, we are teaching all of Lucia's family right now and have been having some great experiences with them. Lucia is getting baptized on 21 August, and we hope that with her example, the rest of her family will follow in a couple months. :)

Well, that's all I really have right now. Thanks again for all the love and prayers and support! Keep them coming! ;)

Ether 12:6, 27--words to LIVE BY :)

Loves loves loves,
Hermana Blackburn

Thanks to Uncle Tim and Jan for sending me those excerpts from Grandma's journal!!

Also, Logan, do you know an Elder Michael Boswell who's serving in Riverside-Spanish speaking right now? He's about to go home, so I thought you might know him. And I reread one of the letters you sent me from YOUR mission that you had written all in Spanish... so fun to be able to read it on my own now! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections of Christ

">