February 2011-August 2012

25 July 2011

July 25, 2011 Cucarachas

Well I have A LOT to say, especially since I didn't get to say anything last week. But I have about 5 minutes left to write, so we'll see how it goes... haha

1) I REALLY hate cockroaches. And I really HATE living with them. I stopped counting my kills... haha. Gross. I especially hate at night when you turn on the lights and you see them scurry. *Shiver* EW. But we're becoming better friends. I think it will help our living situation if I stop hating them so much... haha

2) God saved my life this week. Fer rills. I don't have time to tell you all the details. But let me just say that thanks to angels preventing my companion from turning when our light turned green, we weren't creamed by a truck going about 45mph that decided to run a red light... God is SO good to me. I literally have replayed that scene in my head over and over again and I am convinced that we were protected by angels. There is no other explanation for why I am not at least in the hospital right now. So you should all say a prayer of Thanksgiving. :)

3) The Martinez family was baptized yesterday!!! All four of them!!! And I'm SO happy for all of them! I wanted to send a picture home today, but I don't have time. But I'm SO SO SO SO SO happy for them! And what's more, I got to go! What a tender mercy in my life!

4) David and Julio both came to the baptism yesterday, so I got to see them, too! And the Alanis family! David accepted a baptismal date for Aug. 28th, so we'll see. And the Alanis family are planning on being baptized sometime in September. I love all of these people so much and I'm so glad I was able to see them again!

5) We had dinner with the Monrroys last night after the baptism. Oh my heart was going to burst I was SO happy to be with them again! Guess what? Sergio got the priesthood and passed the Sacrament last week!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!

6) I forgot to mention that we went to Wendy's on dad's birthday. :)

Well I love you all so very very much!!! I hope you have a great week!

D&C 64:33-34

Love
Hermana Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections of Christ

">